- We represent and defend our clients against tax authorities by any suitable and available legal remedy, cause of action and/or defense.
- We challenge and dispute laws infringing taxpayer’s constitutional and/or fundamental rights.
- We are together with our clients, represent and support them during any tax-audit proceeding.
- We prevent and solve future contingencies.
- We design and outline legal strategies considering the specific sector of business of each client.
- We advise on family estate planning.
- We support our clients in all kinds of real estate transactions as well as in corporate restructures and sale of companies (shares and/or assets).
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAW
- We assist and advise clients on preemptive law compliance strategies.
- We challenge and litigate fines, penalties and sanctions assessed, enforced and/or compelled by any administrative authority.
- We carry out joint-litigation with your criminal lawyers to make sure that all of our core-tax arguments be the key to a successful defense.
SOCIAL SECURITY LITIGATION
- We get involved and collaborate with client in tax or administrative audits as well as in filing any legal remedies available.
- We advise and guide our clients on any authority customs audit.
- We advocate and file legal means of defense available against official governmental actions of customs authorities.
- We perform proper Due Diligence regarding compliance of customs laws and regulations in order to avoid client contingencies and liabilities.
REGULATORY & ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- We advise on dispute and challenge, Federal, State and Local legal issues related to: bids and tenders, expropriations, concessions and franchises, authorizations, permits, licenses, fines, penalties, sanctions, liability of civil and public servants; as well as Government responsibility for financial injuries.
- We provide expert advice and counseling on laws, rules and regulations related to: environmental impact, water quality, air emissions and discharges, hazardous waste, residues, debris and sludge, protected natural areas, pollutant transfers and forestry development on either Federal and/or State level.